Spring is coming and I would like to have more energy to enjoy it. What would give me a good energy boost?
Good for you for striving for optimal health and energy. There are two ways to approach this:
- Take away things that steal energy
- Add things to spark energy
Sounds easy and simple enough but how do we do this?
Top five things that rob us of energy:
- A poor diet is the number one culprit. Sugar can give us a high for a short period but then drops us like a rock.
- Movement is vital for energy.
- Sleep is how we rebuild to have energy. Plan on 7-8 hours per night.
- Clutter robs us of energy. Getting rid of clutter around us reduces stress. An uncluttered home, car, and work space help many people feel less stressed and increases energy.
- Negative emotions can certainly rob us of energy. We cannot digest our food properly when we harbor emotions such as anger or resentment.
What are the top five things we can add for energy:
- Minerals are the spark plugs for the body. Nuts, seeds, grains, beans, shellfish can be the some of the best sources for minerals from your diet.
- Daily walk can be a huge energy booster. Movement is key to energy.
- Water is a must for energy. Start each day with some lemon
and water. Try drinking a glass of water every three hours throughout the day.
- Relaxation gives us energy. Find a little time to relax especially before meals.
- Gratitude is vital for energy. Starting each day being grateful for simple things in your life gives you energy. It is also key to proper digestion and absorption of nutrients.
by Lori Lesnansky, Tiffanie Bush, Hunter Essex & Traci Gover SoSimple Home • 972.657.0364 • email@example.com Keller William Dallas Metro
by Art Locke, Focal Point Coaching ArtLockeCoaching.com 1. Have Clear, Written Goals The starting point for high productivity is clear
Did you know that statically only 8 to 10 percent of people who made New Year’s resolutions successfully achieve them?